This section describes the operation to change the representative.
The “representative” is a representative of the customer and is set to one of the administrators.
By default, the administrator who registered the customer becomes the representative.
There are some operations that only the representative can perform, such as unsubscribing from the service.
The basic permissions are the same as for the administrator, but the following points are different.
- The Representatives will not be removed from the list of administrators.
- The representative can perform the withdrawal operation. (Free version only)
- The representative can change the representative to another administrator.
Only the current representative can make a change of representative.
Select “Customer” from the menu.
- Click on the “change representative” link on the right side of the “Representative’s Information” section.
- Click the row of the administrator you want to change from the list of administrators displayed in the “Change Representative” modal.
- Click the “Update” button.
- Click “OK” on the confirmation message.
Verify that the representative has been changed.