Search the log
This section describes the operations for retrieving the authentication log.
Select Authentication Service > Log from the menu.
- Enter the conditions for the log date.
- Log Date
Searches for logs within the date period you entered. If nothing is entered, all periods will be searched.
To enter a date, do the following:
- Click on the Log Date box.
- Determine the start date. Click on the date in the calendar.
- Determine the end date. Click on the date in the calendar.
- Click on the check icon to confirm the date.
- Make sure that the date is entered in the Log Date box.
- Enter the conditions for the PC name.
- Click the “Search” button.
- Logs that match the conditions will be displayed in the log list.
Logs are displayed on a daily basis.